Snow Skiing – only two hours from the Lakes
The Snow Season begins June long weekend and continues until the end of September. The close proximity of the Snow fields at Dinner Plain and Mt. Hotham makes Paynesville and the Gippsland Lakes an ideal base to travel to and from the snow, or even as a 2 night stopover before driving on the Great Alpine Road to these destinations.
The following scenic flights are available over the beautiful Gippsland
Lakes & 90 mile Beach:
1. Bairnsdale – Paynesville – Bairnsdale $55.00*
2. Bairnsdale – Paynesville – Lakes Entrance – Bairnsdale $100.00*
The next two scenic flights take you out over the Bass Straight Oil Rig’s
3. Bairnsdale – Barracouta – Bairnsdale $180.00*
4. Bairnsdale – Barracouta – Paynesville – Bairnsdale $190.00*
– Other flights are available on request –
* Prices are per seat & a minimum charge of 2 seats applies.
Ph.. .03 5152 4617
Coonawarra Trail Rides
One hour to full day rides available. Explore the scenic foothills south of Dargo. Catering for Groups, also with horses and ponies to suit beginners to more experienced riders.
Helmets supplied and instructors are accredited.
Contact Ron & Anne Rees 51 57 6395 or 5157 6315 mobile 0428 576 395
- AQUAMANIA SPORTS/TOURS/TAXI
- WATER SPORTS . SIGHTSEEING. WATER TAXI
- Water – skiing.wakeboarding. tube rides & knee boarding.
- Tuition for beginners to advanced, learner bar & high pole.
- Families, individuals & Corporate.
- Wetsuits & all equipment included PHONE PETA NOW 0417 163 365